1.10.2012

It's funny when you find yourself 
Looking from the outside 
I'm standing here but all I want 
Is to be over there 
Why did I let myself believe 
Miracles could happen 
Cause now I have to pretend 
That I don't really care 

I thought you were my fairytale 
A dream when I'm not sleeping 
A wish upon a star 
Thats coming true 
But everybody else could tell 
That I confused my feelings with the truth 
When there was me and you 

I swore I knew the melody 
That I heard you singing 
And when you smiled 
You made me feel 
Like I could sing along 
But then you went and changed the words 
Now my heart is empty 
I'm only left with used-to-be's 
Once upon a song 

Now I know you're not a fairytale 
And dreams were meant for sleeping 
And wishes on a star 
Just don't come true 
Cause now even I can tell 
That I confused my feelings with the truth 
Cause I liked the view 
When there was me and you 



I can't believe that 
I could be so blind 
It's like you were floating 
While I was falling 
And I didn't mind 

Cause I liked the view 
Thought you felt it too 
When there was me and you