7.11.2011

I don´t wanna miss a thing



I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure

I don't want to close my eyes, I don't want to fall asleep,
Cause I miss you baby, and I don't want to miss a thing, Cause even when I dream of you, the sweetest dream will never do, I still miss you baby and I don't want to miss a thing

Laying close to you
Feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if its me you're seeing
Then I kiss your eyes
And thank god we're together
I just wanna stay with you in this moment forever
Forever and ever
  And I don't wanna miss one smile I don't wanna miss one kiss I just wanna be with you Right here with you Just like this  And I just wanna hold you close Feel your heart so close to mine And just stay here in this moment  For all the rest of time 

  PD: I LIKE THIS SONG, AND THESE ARE MY FAVORITES VERSES! HAHAHHAHA. with all my love; agustina.